segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2015

I do the favour once in a while.

It´s me, i´m here at nin6.

You can spend all the time in the world at nin6. There are thousands of messages and you can take a break when ever you want. Another thing that i want to tell, is that you may find some kind of trash in some of my messages but they are what they are for me and for many other people.
You also may find in some of my Pumpkin rights some things that may interests you.
Reading, not so much, as i said, i´m not a writer or a poet. Designs, movie maker movies, movies, pictures, images, television, news, sports...
There are many messages and things that i have posted in my blogs since i´ve been blogging.
 Many things need to be improved as well me and everyone of us. We are always running. We always do things at the moment and there are things that need more time to be done. Things like Love, a movie or a book.
.
 I´m not a celebrity, an actor, a musician, a singer, a writer or a billionaire.
I know that you have your own issues and a thousand of things to talk about.

I´m off now, even if i´m listening to you at this moment.
La Women

                                     Do us a favour too.                    **** ***



I live in Portugal. Far away from where you live. I live at the white house in Queluz.
You know where i live and i know that you have some kind of idea who i am!

The divorce!? Mama and Papa!?


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário