segunda-feira, 3 de agosto de 2015

The phonne is ringing and i can´t hear half the words that people say.

The sound is low and the voice it´s far.

Awaiting to rise funds to upload on the website.It will take some time.

And please, just send the good news messages to my email box and don´t ring at my phone.
nunoroad@gmail.com

I´m a better reader, writer and listener than a speaker. To speak, I´ll need some time to get to a fluent and a normal conversation between two people.

Barbra Gloria is ringing at my phone

O_O

She misses me!
Do i believe´ I might!

Not perfect but correct.

Starting to work together will be a good thing. She´s lovely and kind. She´s and she´s.
She´s Italian and she have the taste for pasta.
Tell me, the word pepperoni, is it a vegetable´
- A little bit like that. It´s like to listening a classic music and watching the sunset aside the window in a summer afternoon.

My favourite days. Those ones with pepperoni. Those ones with you.

She´s such a lady.

I´m gonna be i´m gonna be...

ING Morning



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário