sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2015

THE MOTION PICTURES

SOME MORE INTERESTING THAN OTHERS.




LIKE MY PUMPKIN LITTLE STORIES AT NIN6 IN COLOUR.


If i was a writer, a poet, a film director, a painter or a designer... I´m not.
Everything takes time, to do it right or to do it wrong. To do it good or bad.
 A text, a book. a film, a painting, a design...
My messages are made mostly at the moment. Without carrying too much thought, too much thinking.
NGR messages, where the memories, the reality, the truth, the fantasy, took place somewhere in time and where in the future i´ve been in some how.
I could have been a musician, with melodies and lyrics to play and to sing.
I could have been a maestro or a classic music composer.
Everything together, i could have been as my friend Ozzy Family Osbourne
I AM


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário