sexta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2013

IS IT´

"Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.

HEY! HEY! You step out that door, and I am *changing the locks*!

The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the Maria. Thank you very much.

Greed captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit day.


The ice is melting right underneath your feet

I opened the doors for you! Showed you how the system works! The value of information! How to *get it*!
You could've been one of the great ones Buddy, I guess, I realized that´s not my day.
HAPPY DAY


You've been a *real* schmuck lately. 
There's no nobility in poverty.
If you're not inside, you're *outside*!
No nobility´

"There came into Egypt a Pharaoh who did not know."
I beg your pardon, is that a proverb?
No, a prophecy. The rich have been doing it to the poor since the beginning of time. The only difference between the Pyramids and the Empire State Building is the Egyptians didn't allow unions. I know what this guy is all about, greed. He don't give a damn about unions. He's in and out for the buck and he don't take prisoners.

The minute I laid eyes on you, I knew you had what it took.
A gentle smile.
Happy day.

You know sometimes I miss you..."

Spaghetti!
Happy day





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário